SAME DAY SERVICE
Same Day Visa Service
Get your Visa within 24 hours – We are registered with the Home Office, UKBA in Croydon, Public Enquiry Office (PEO) for Same Day Visa Service / Home Office Premium Service to lodge same day/premium service applications on your behalf. Our Office is literally 2 minutes walk from the Home office.
As expert immigration lawyers in London and our immigration lawyers will prepare and submit your application to the Home Office, PEO by hand and get an instant decision on your application. You will be accompanied to the Home Office by our legal representative who will assist you with the enrolment of your biometrics, submission of your application and liaise with the Home Office Immigration Caseworker in getting decision on your application in one day. This way, you will not have to wait for the decision on your application for months (sometimes years). This service is particularly useful for those of you who have urgent travel plans or for those who simply do not wish to wait several months for a (postal) decision from the Home Office.
We can arrange a PEO appointment for earliest available date which will be within 4 weeks from the time you instruct us. The Home Office, PEO, now requires that the full fee for the application is paid in advance at the time of PEO appointment booking.
If you wish to instruct us for Same Day Visa Service for your application, you can contact us on 0330 0249 214 or email us on email@example.com. If you would like us to call you back, why not complete our online Contact Form and we will get in touch at a time that suits you.
Our firm is dedicated to your successful UK Visa application and we make this commitment to all our clients:
- Our free initial telephone consultation means we provide you with the right strategy for your case.
- Our lawyers will guide you through the evidence and paperwork needed for your application
- We will fully complete your application form and collate all necessary documentation
- We will submit your application, documentation and evidence on time and on your behalf
- We will liaise with the Home Office regularly to check that your application is progressing
- We make our team available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We are honest, compassionate, understanding and we go the extra mile for you.
There is no better time to find out how we can help you today, so why not call us on 0333 0249 214 or use our UK Immigration Contact Form.
GET IN TOUCH WITH A LAWYER
Enquire Now And Get 20 minutes Free Consultation Directly From A Lawyer.